Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Simulations and Podcasting

Just saw a presentation from a contractor that provides simulations to the military. They also have produced simulations for powerplants and oil refineries! Very interesting. They have simulated chemical spills. I was thinking about the course I am designing right P211 - Production Chemistry. Maybe we use it for this course. Company this guy was representing is called sdicorp.com. He also talked about a online simulation builder called sovoz.com. No time for me to check this out right now, but I will when I am back!

Other presentation this morning was on Podcasting. Company that developed all kinds of podcasts. Still interested to this. They integrated the audiofiles in blogs so people can listen to it and comment on it. Very cool! Like to experiment with this a bit more on our own blog. See if we can get some interesting audio files on there and let people comment on it. Cool!!

Have some more stuff from yesterday's presentation. Will post later today. Now going into close out KeyNote. Keep you posted!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home