Tuesday, September 12, 2006

M-Learning


Talking to some guys from EduCons here. They showed me a smart phone where Toyota university has running instructional video's for Toyota engineers. The content actually runs on a SD-card which you plugin your smart phone. An SD-card is a memory card you also can use for your digital camera for example. It's providing content which is mobile (easy to take with you when you are travelling or out in the field) which is good, but I was more interested in how interaction with peers/local experts through mobile devices would work. "You can setup a pilot" was his response (read: No, I haven't done this). But hey, before we even go to collaborating through mobile devices I think we really should be good at collaborating through the web. I think we're getting there and I am up to try some new stuff. Let's see how much of a pilot this guy can setup for us. As usual they're very eager to business with us...

Read More on M-Learning at the Educons website

1 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian said...

Yeah, let's try something here. Let's talk when you're back & we put it on 2007 task & targets ...

Wednesday, September 13, 2006 11:08:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home