We are unique!

Walking and talking to people here really makes you feel we have unique group of people together in our Design Team. I have seen a lot people that have their own eLearning company and work with companies and suddenly realised in what comfortable position we are sitting. Right in the middle of Shell with our own SME's at the tip of our hands creating all the good stuff for people in the workplace. Maybe I have been here too long but I just wanted to say this: It made me feel good and proud to be part of our team.
A virtual group hug from Rob!


4 Comments:
You are right Rob, we are so lucky!!
Really!! HUG HUG!!
I have always loved those group hugs - can I join?
But yeah I think you are right Rob!
Iris
Yes, you're right Rob, we are in a "comfortable position". The tought, however, makes me feel uncomfortable, too. And I wonder: why is that? Maybe because I am worried that I may become complacent. If you're complacent, you don't see what's coming at you. What's coming at you may well hit you out of your comfortable position. I've seen it in my life before ... Staying on the edge of developments, I think, is the best way to keep a good balance of comfort and dynamics ...
Post a Comment
<< Home