Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Translucent Video Conferencing

I haven't used my web cam a lot for video conferencing or virual meetings. One of the reasons why I didn't was because it was difficult to maintain the video window visible and work at the same time in other applications and to maintain eye contact.

Now I found one way that may overcome some of these hurdles which is a tool that can make your video image semi-transparent and put it as an overlay over your existing applications. This overlay allows you to work on the application that is visible on the background, you type or mouse right through the video image.

You can also use it for any other window if you want. And of course it comes for free and you can download it here: http://www.majorgeeks.com/Ghost-It_d1128.html

Let's try this our next virtual team meeting!

2 Comments:

Blogger Elka said...

Looks good Rene!

Thursday, January 24, 2008 3:26:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks! This is useful.

Monday, February 04, 2008 1:22:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home