Seb's ready to roll
In the end it wasn't as bad as the picture suggests.* The muffler had exploded. I made it to the first auto repair shop. (The noise: embarassing) They knew what to do but didn't had the spare parts. I was sent further down the road (from The Hague to Delft that is) and luckily they could help me on the spot. Vacation saved and my first teleconference run from a garage ever.So, actually got some work done while waiting for my car.
In the hurry I forgot to wish you all a Merry Christmas. Please pass on my best wishes to those who are not frequent readers of the Blog. See you all next year! - Cheers, Seb.
* For those who weren't in the Rijswijk office: My car has broken down hours before I was meant to go on Christmas vacation...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home