Getting started with Moodle
Happy New Year to all of you from Siberia (it's minus thirty here today and even trees are white with snow)!
I've started to explore Moodle - it's fun - and found some basic tutorials for it.
The first one is a course by Dublin City University on how to use / set up Moodle LE. Try it under http://learn.hackney.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=5
The second one is a You Tube demo of a Moodle course. I'm not amazed with the quality of it but it gives a feeling of how Moodle works on the student side and what are the possibilities. Have a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoFdPP8iBAc
Also YouTube has lots of short "how to" videos on Moodle. Can be useful for our training / support efforts.
Happy Moodling!
Tatiana
I've started to explore Moodle - it's fun - and found some basic tutorials for it.
The first one is a course by Dublin City University on how to use / set up Moodle LE. Try it under http://learn.hackney.ac.uk/course/view.php?id=5
The second one is a You Tube demo of a Moodle course. I'm not amazed with the quality of it but it gives a feeling of how Moodle works on the student side and what are the possibilities. Have a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LoFdPP8iBAc
Also YouTube has lots of short "how to" videos on Moodle. Can be useful for our training / support efforts.
Happy Moodling!
Tatiana


1 Comments:
Can we have a photo, please? Cheers, Seb
Post a Comment
<< Home