Thursday, May 18, 2006

Twisted thinking: Michael > Bill > American Heart Association > Podcast > Marco > Team Meeting

Reading the recent email from Michael about who he met at ASTD, I was interested to see that the American Heart Association has a "Director of Educational Research". So I went and looked up the their Website and found out they do Podcasts for learning. "The AHA podcast delivers free audio reports to keep you updated on new ways to lower your risk for cardiovascular disease and stroke". That reminded me that Peter Kemper had just connected us to Marco Hoppenbrouwer, Advisor for Technology Investigation sitting in C16, who is about to introduce Podcasting into the company. And that reminded me that I should tell you in today's team meeting what else he can do for us and we can do with him .... Will keep you posted!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home