The Skype blog. Skype 'the whole world can talk for free. There is now skypein, skypeout, skypevoicemail. I am switching to skype ... for all my calls.
PC is always on in our house. I want usb phones in the bedrooms for the kids and they can call their friends day and night. It's good to talk. On a business note I would just like it built into our course delivery system, a bit like 'nuvvo'.
2 Comments:
Do you really? Still find it a bit of a pain to switch on my PC to make a call...
PC is always on in our house. I want usb phones in the bedrooms for the kids and they can call their friends day and night. It's good to talk. On a business note I would just like it built into our course delivery system, a bit like 'nuvvo'.
Post a Comment
<< Home