Two heads are better than one (Hitchhikers guide)

We have 23 minutes before the next session starts, we are splitting up and trying to see as much as possible. It is like being in extremely interesting meetings for 4 days, 6 times a day, from 9 a.m. untill 9 p.m. Very stimulating (too stimulating) but not a lot of interaction (hey we are only learning professionals) very tiring.
I am worried about next week, when we have to come down, back to reality. Seen some amazing use of technology, seen a lot of stuff we are already doing (could do it better of course) but all in all I would say we are healthy.
One other thought, if technology is going to support you and allow you to do more in less time, IT HAS TO WORK. My laptop died yesterday, useless. I am watching people around me logging into their VPN through a high speed wireless connection, while using their webcam to capture what's happening (and enjoying a coffee) while I am queing to use the desktop in the internet cafe (which isn,t a cafe). So stress, wanting to share more, unamle too, no coffee.
Great comference, 10 things we are doing already that others would like too, 10 things we should be doing because everyone will be. Not sure about the technology, Wish I could buy my own because I wouldn't buy what I am forced to use.


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home