Thursday, June 28, 2007

Morning Session - Enterprise Gaming Conference

I am currently attending a two day conference in London about serious games, second life and other social Web 2.0 tools.

This morning we had a session from Ron Edwards who showed us a nice variety of social media tools and interesting blogs he reads. The list is too long but I will give you a few...

Twitter
Let your community/friends/colleagues/course participants know what you're up to through IM, sms or "oldfashioned" through a website

Jonathon Swartz's Blog - CEO Sun Microsystems
How often do you get to respond to Jeroen?

Forterra systems
A company that builds 3D environments for health, government, emergency response training...

Other interesting links I kindoff already knew but still interesting to see a guy like Ron Edwards also checking out these links: Mark Oehlert's Blog, Technorati, Digg, Techcrunch, Delicious, Flickr, YouTube

I am hoping to catch Ron tomorrow for a podcast! Keep you posted!

Cheers, Rob

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home