Finally, some pictures!
Well, I wouldn't work in Learning Technology if I couldn't manage how to learn my technologies, right? So I managed to download the right drivers for my camera and now I am able to share some images with you....
I have uploaded quite a few on my personal Blog so it's easier for you to check that one out.
Still, here are a few to look at:
The Lutong training centre (2 classrooms)

Some of my participants...

Dinner at a seafood restaurant.

The rest you can check out on the other website.
Yesterday was interesting: lunch with Dianne Mason (says hi to all) and also a really nice discussion with one of the TOF participants: Liaw who will facilitate for SPA. One of the nicest guys I have met.
That's all for now....byee from rainy Miri
I have uploaded quite a few on my personal Blog so it's easier for you to check that one out.
Still, here are a few to look at:
The Lutong training centre (2 classrooms)

Some of my participants...

Dinner at a seafood restaurant.

The rest you can check out on the other website.
Yesterday was interesting: lunch with Dianne Mason (says hi to all) and also a really nice discussion with one of the TOF participants: Liaw who will facilitate for SPA. One of the nicest guys I have met.
That's all for now....byee from rainy Miri


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home