Thursday, January 19, 2006

Miri stories

Hi everyone,
I promised to blog so here I am....unfortunately my digital camera will not upload to my laptop so there are no pictures to share... however I stole a few from a website:














So far everything is going well, although everyone here seems to be a workaholic...10 hrs a day seems normal here.
So that's what I've been doing too...plus some hours in evenings in the hotel. I hope that next week will be a bit more relaxed.


The training sessions are also going ok, except for the fact that some of the questions I get are too difficult for me. And I heard yesterday that the SOU team will not grant me admin access to the system on Monday....and I am here all week to support the admin people!! Nice one, colleages!

So, that's all for now. I am going to get ready for some dinner. By the way, I met Chan Man Tui (greetings to Ivo), Steve Brown (coming to Rijswijk next week) and David Ng (who moved on to a job in change management and seems no longer into learning design, Michael).

Cheers to all and speak soon,
Iris

2 Comments:

Blogger Rob de Rijke said...

Hey Iris,

Good to see some pictures! Kick off call was good! Having a lot fun with TOF!

Good luck with the training on Monday!

Cheers,
Rob

Friday, January 20, 2006 8:15:00 PM  
Blogger Sebastian said...

Good to hear from you. How is the weather;) -Seb

Friday, January 20, 2006 9:34:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home