Friday, September 16, 2005

Betty Collis & Jef Moonen

I think yesterday we realised how appreciated Betty (and Jef!) are in the learning industry and how lucky we are we have her!

I really enjoyed to see where her journey started with writing programmes in 'basic' and where she currently is... What an amazing (on-going) journey!!

http://www.bettycollisjefmoonen.nl/

2 Comments:

Blogger Gerry said...

I agree. It was a great day. We have been lucky to have worked with Betty and I hope she will continue to work with us for a few more years so we can finish what we started. I think in the next couple of years we will take learning into a whole new area...we owe it to Betty.

Friday, September 16, 2005 12:21:00 PM  
Blogger Sebastian said...

Agree. It has been a good day. At times very touching.

Friday, September 16, 2005 4:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home