Thursday, November 29, 2007

Berlin, Berlin

Just arrived at Online Educa in Berlin. Sessions I plan to attend today are...

1. Virtual Worlds for Learning and Training

"There has been an explosion of interest in virtual social worlds as flexible environments for different business and learning applications - in both industry and academia. This session will give an overview of this dynamic and rapidly changing landscape."

With panelists from IBM and StatoilHydro

2. Social Software in Workplace Learning

"During this presentation and discussion session, the focus will be on social software as a key technology for workplace learning. Join presenters in this session as they outline the approach they have taken in their creation of online learning opportunities for employees utilising the latest trends in social software. "

With presenters from IBM and Deloitte Touche.

Alternatively I could attend a session Learning Object Repositories with Anoush! in the midst of it.

3. Mobile Learning for Employees

"M-Learning opens up important new opportunities for the training of employees in the workplace. The examples included in this session show how m-learning is becoming a reality in some companies and sectors and the specific advantages that m-learning can bring to employee training."

Hosted by Jay Cross who's blog I read regularly

Keep you posted!
Seb.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anoush said...

Hi Seb,

I look forward to seeing you at the session - my presentation is at 14:05-14:25. If you don't manage to make it then I hope to see you around some time in the next couple of days. It's such a huge conference with many interesting sessions - it's really difficult to make a choice!

Thursday, November 29, 2007 12:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home