Wednesday, January 31, 2007

E-learning rocks!

Hey, I can post again! Great.
Look at this fun flash movie called E-learning rocks (8 minutes), created by News University after they got questions such as "How can I create a course" and "Do you think e-learning can help journalists?". Read more about it here: How do we think about creating NewsU courses.
Maybe we should make such a movie/presentation for Shell Learning :-)

3 Comments:

Blogger Mercedes said...

Hi Elka:

Great example of effective e-learning on e-learning. Sure we can make one for Shell learning!

Graphics are simple, loads really fast, entertaining, good sound. Piece of cake!

Mercedes

Thursday, February 01, 2007 11:17:00 PM  
Blogger Mercedes said...

One more comment, Elka.

Do you know that these full 8 minutes of multimedia work, full of sound effects, is only 3.18 MB and loads so fast!

Mercedes

Thursday, February 01, 2007 11:22:00 PM  
Blogger Elka said...

Yes, I agree Mercedes!

How can you see that it is 3.18 Mb?

Elka

Monday, February 05, 2007 4:35:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home