Friday, January 19, 2007

Best of Elearning! Awards 2006

The Best of E-learning! Awards 2006 (2nd year) honor the best e-learning vendors of 2006 (think of LCMS, different content vendors, Virtual Classrooms, Web Seminars, Collaboration tools, Presentation tools, Authoring tools, and Simulation solutions).
Where are the VLE's though?

1 Comments:

Blogger Sebastian said...

You're so right with your observation and I am pondering for some time already why VLE's haven't really found there way yet into corporate (I think our case is the exception rather than the rule). One suggestion I have is that the driver for elearning came primarily from an industry that was concerned with managing learning in more efficient, cost-conscious way whereas = Corporate. Academia on the other hand looked for models that could replicate their teaching model - sminare-style, reflective, discussion-oriented, lectures - with the VLE as an outcome.

Saturday, January 20, 2007 3:27:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home