Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Cool Cole

From: Rob Cross: Introduction to Organizational Network Analysis

This picture is taken from an article on Organizational Network Analysis by Rob Cross. (Click for better view.) Made me thinking ...
a.) How would that network look like in LLD?
b.) Who's Cole in LLD?
c.) In what ways would findings matter?

By the way, I was pointed to Cross' article through another 'Cross', Jay Cross that is. Have a look at Jay's presentation as well if you want - it's on informal learning ("Cross'-reference see slide 31).

And talking about the power of networks ... I met Jay Cross shortly in Berlin last year at Online Educa, he was introduced to me by our dear colleague Gerry. However, I learned about this very article through Mark Oehlert. Rob the Rich had subscribed us to his blog via RSS feed ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home