Friday, September 28, 2007

My own first podcast

I have listened to many podcasts, but here's the first one I created myself.

It's a podcasts of two episodes: One about virtual worlds and another one about Web2.0. You will hear Ron Edwards and myself talking... If you don't know who Ron Edwards is... take a look at Ron's blog.

I will be posting links, refs etc Ron is refering to at a later stage. First I just like you to listen to my podcasts and give me some comments on what you think... Cheers!

Virtual Worlds


Web 2.0

4 Comments:

Blogger Elka said...

Thanks Rob for sharing you podcast interview with us. Interesting! There is a bit of a rustle in it by the way.....

The e-Learning Fieldbook from Nick van Dam

Sunday, September 30, 2007 5:56:00 PM  
Blogger Ron Edwards said...

Hi!
Wow! I need a new microphone. I sound more like Sylvester the cat (sufferin' ssuccotash) than myself...
Here's the link I referenced in the web 2.0 discussion - video interview for how the BBC is using blogging, podcasting and wikis.
http://dp-x.com/datpresenter/dpx.php?cmd=autoplay&type=autofocus&pres=2255&media=real&dpxuser=ambient


And here's the link to the Serious Virtual Worlds conference videos.
http://dp-x.com/datpresenter/dpx.php?dpxuser=SGI

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 6:38:00 PM  
Blogger Ron Edwards said...

bad link to the BBC video, try:
http://dp-x.com/datpresenter/dpx.php?cmd=autoplay&type=autofocus&pres=2255&media=real&dpxuser=ambient

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 6:42:00 PM  
Blogger Ron Edwards said...

http://dp-x.com/datpresenter/dpx.php?cmd=autoplay&type=autofocus&pres=2255&media=real&dpxuser=ambient

Tuesday, October 16, 2007 6:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home