Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Serious Games Seminar

Next Wednesday the 29th of November I’m going to the Serious Games Seminar in London. During the seminar a range of applications and technologies in the serious games space will be demonstrated. Speakers include:

  • Martine Parry, CEO, ANGILS (Alliance for New Generation Interactive Leisure & Simulations)
  • Jim Piggot, CEO, TPLD
  • John Newton, Product & Technical Education Director, NCR
  • Lucia Panesse, CEO, imaginary
  • Kevin Corti, CEO, PIXELearning
  • A representative of Edexcel
  • Chris Doran, CEO, Geomerics

Let me know if there is anything I can bring for you from that seminar. After the conference I’ll share some information on the blog.

3 Comments:

Blogger Elka said...

Do have the website address of the Serious Games Seminar? I quickly googled it, but couldn't find it.

Wednesday, November 22, 2006 7:58:00 PM  
Blogger Sebastian said...

Seb's wishlist:

HIGH-END Products

+ Talk to Kevin Corti

+ Find out more about his "Learning Beans" allowing non-technical learning professionals to be able to create their own games-based learning.

+ Could we have a go when it's released?

+ Who should we contact?

LOW-END PRODUCTS:

+ Still looking for software that allows authoring of simple learning games (maybe running in flash, on a 'pac-man' level)

Friday, November 24, 2006 8:50:00 AM  
Blogger Iris said...

Anoek,

Say hello to my old friend Kevin Corti. I met him on the North American Gaming Association a few year ago. Really nice guy!!I even helped him testing his simulations 2 years ago.

Cheers,
Iris

p.s. I do have simple game shells in Flash. Bought them from Thiagi.

Friday, November 24, 2006 9:03:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home