Wednesday, June 14, 2006

Our Team Blog: 1.00 !!

Left: Dog thinking wether it smells birthday cake.

It's sheer coincidence, but when I was browsing here this evening I realized that our D&D Team Blog has turned 1 year today.

On June 14th 2005 Rob posted this first entry. Since then, roughly 300+ more articles have been published. Over the year the blog has been visited about 4500 times. Visitors have come from our 'dispersed team locations' including Brazil, the US, the Netherlands and Germany. Iris has been 'there' a couple of times when she was working from Malaysia.

Interestingly, though, a number of visitors came also from places where we seem to have no obvious contact like Israel, India, Australia or Angola. This has become a truly global Web site as we are a real global team. Super!

I have to tell you, I really like our Blog. I go there every day. I don't contribute every day, but I read it every day - with great joy. For me the blog really works.

How about you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home